Monday 29 August 2011

Alex hearts: Bobs




































There's something about the effortlessly cool, consistently stylish and timeless bob which entices more and more people each day to take the plunge and chop off those unwanted extra inches. I for one have always been a fan. However, I've never got to point of actually getting into that chair and having the snip. Don't get me wrong, I've tried - I book the appointment, convince myself I'll carry out with it, but then hours before the big day, I cancel. What is wrong with me? I think it has something to do with the fact I used to have one of those super short 'boyish' cuts when I was younger that just failed to flatter, miserably. I've been scared ever since.
Well these stars are definitely ones to follow by, not me. I've always loved Alexa Chung's messy tresses that somehow always manage to look like she's been styled for hours on end beforehand, but to my disappointment - this is not the case. Although, these days I am LOVING Fearne Cottons latest cut. The 'one length', 'blunt ends' look bodes well for her, and if I was going to fully commit to such a change, I would model my outcome on hers. I'll let you know if I ever get round to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment