Saturday 11 February 2012

Black Keys & Cupcakes





It's only Saturday and my weekend has already consisted of mosh pits, excessive sweating and a brief moment of tinnitus - as unappealing as it sounds, it's not the nightmare you'd expect. Yesterday evening, a friend of mine and myself headed up to Alexandra Palace where The Black Keys gig was taking place, little did we know that Band Of Skulls were supporting - which was a pleasant surprise as they have become a bit of a favourite recently. TBK played a good selection of their songs, including some tracks off their latest album 'El Camino' - which will not disappoint if you are already a big fan. 


Awesome cupcake we found in Whole Foods, Kensington. Seems such a shame to ruin this and actually eat it, never thought that would be said about something so tasty.




I spent today in Kensington visiting some of the usual culprits to blame for my inferior bank balance. I ended up buying two scarves from H&M, the first a lovely checked number with just the right amount of fabric to be able to wrap round my neck and still look like it has length and the second, a leopard print fur collar to replace my stone one which I lost on a night out. It doesn't have a fastening like the one before, but I think the pattern makes a nice change to the original ones most fashionistas have caught on to these days. The spending doesn't stop there (I know, I am admittedly saying I have a problem), I headed on over to Zara where I found this gorgeous lace 3/4 sleeve top - perfect match for the s/s12 trends.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics !! Great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    xxx -S.

    ReplyDelete